On the Dutch Wadden Sea island of Terschelling, near the harbour, there is this nice little coffee house called ‘Het Wakend Oog’ (The All-seeing Eye). The purpose was to provide shelter for the local fishermen, when they had to watch their ships during the Southern storms, that had fallen dry on low tide (back then in 1680 when it was built, there was no harbour yet). The original building was made of timber that had washed ashore.
Later, in 1882, it was rebuilt in stone. It most probably also served as a masonic temple, or at least was intended as one, given the symbols of Freemasonry in and on the building, like the all-seeing eye, the square and compasses, and the two pyramids located on the highest part of the roof.